Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 2: motivated

6:20am I awoke with a severe headache.    Holy wowza it was nasty.   Slurped down a hot cup of lemon ginger water.  No help there.  Actually made me borderline nausious.  

7:00 am I had a cup of coffee and I honestly wasn't really feeling it.   It was good but not really setting well.  I gave it up and reached for my master cleanse drink and immediately started feeling better.   I think the warmth of the cayenne soothed me mentally and the headache started going away.

10:15am I made 6 boiled asparagus spears.     I am completely feeling fantastic.   My headache is gone.   I am ready for my morning walk.  Gonna hit the treadmill due to the weather being quite yucky. I am pretty sure I can hit a mile today.   Not really the walking type but we all gotta change at some point right?  Might put on the latest LOTR movie and zone while I am walking.  Haha.  Distraction always makes ya move more.

No comments:

Post a Comment