Monday, February 16, 2015

The night before my Suja Cleanse

Welcome back..  First let me apologize..  I am not sure where all the pictures of my previous posts went to.  Hmmm...   Very strange.  I will be trying to edit them but I am not really sure which pictures go where so it will be a process of elimination.. haha

So reality has set in that my life went off track again with my poor eating habits.  I went to put one of my skinnier jeans on only to find that they once again did not fit.  Sighing heavily...  I was so sad that I had to face the facts.. I am not healthy, motivated or happy with myself at the moment.  Now don't get me wrong.. I love my life and I love everyone in it.  I just do not like the lazy bones that I have become in the last 4 months.  Time to get off my growing behind and take care of business. 

I have been planning to do this juice cleanse for about a week now.  I will be making my own as I go for the most part but the first 3 days will consist of premade Suja Essentials.  My local Target store carries some of them so I thought I would try them out.  The Classic line is 16 ounces and the Essentials line is only 12 ounces and each one is a bit higher in calories so I will only be having 4 of them each day with the master cleanse as fill ins for the other 2 juices I should be having.

I do intend on having a morning black coffee after my lemon water..  However, I will limit myself to 1 cup and only to ward off the headache that will inevitably occur.  One thing that kills a cleanse is the headache of withdrawal. 

I also will not be documenting my weight daily.  I will only be doing weekly weigh ins.  The reason is because I am really tired of relying on the scale and I think that without knowing the exact numbers daily will give me a better outlook through the cleanse.  I am also not sure how long I will be going for.  I am only saying 3 days but may change it as I go.  Depends on how I feel and how my household cooperates with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment