Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 3: Urban Remedy day

So this starts day 3.   I started my day with hot lemon water.   Woke up before my alarm at 5:45am and still feel great at 10:37am.   Broke open the first bottle of Urban Remedy juice.   A bit tart to begin with but definitely a winner..   It is so good.  Very impressed with the combination.   Definitely need to forge a recipe for this one.   Wow...

Juice number 2.   Okay.   This one is super lemony.   But way better than the lemon one from yesterday.  Still not a huge fan.  I will choke it down because I have to.  It's 11:30am and I really want and cheeseburger.  12:42pm and I still have not finished juice 2.  I am just going to slam the rest of it so I can move on..  I am way behind on my juices.

Juice number 3 was really good until the end of the bottle.  The fennel seemed to get stronger as I drank it. I managed to polish this one off quite quickly.  

3:40pm I opened Drink 4..  well.. it is more of a smoothie.  Not quite what I was expecting.  Never having Acai before I was hoping it was a sweet berry..  Nope.  This was kind of tart and well.. I am not sure how to describe it.  I didn't care for it.  Almost worse than drink 2.

Oh sweet divine drink number 5.  My all time favorite of the day..  This blend is very good.  I savored ever last drop and even added some water to it to get the rest out of the bottle.. hahaha 

It is about 8:30pm and I am starving.  I was going to just finish last nights almond milk but desperately wanted to try this one.  Drink 6 is an amazing cashew milk.  Now this is desert in a bottle.  Smooth with a bit of chunk to chew on..  I am in HEAVEN!!!!   Unfortunately there is no way I can drink this whole bottle.  My stomach has been shrinking and it is just to much.. 
I am absolutely exhausted.  No real energy today and really jut plain feeling foggy..  I am heading to bed with the hopes that tomorrow is much easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment