Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 4: second day of Urban Remedy Cleanse

Well...  Let me start off by saying that I woke up at 5:00am refreshed and unable to fall back asleep.  Something not normal for me at all..  down 4.3 pounds.. Not to shabby

I made my first lemon tea at 5:30am and had an additional one at 6:00am.  By 7am I was so shaky and weak that I ended up drinking about 3 ounces of the almond milk left over from day 2.  I felt somewhat better within a few minutes.  I arrived at work around 7:30am and was feeling much better and not a bit shaky.

9:00am I opened and gulped down juice 1 (same kind as yesterday).  It took me less than 10 minutes to polish off the bottle.  I was feeling tired and knew I needed juice in me.

9:30am had me feeling quite energized but unsteady and lightheaded.  I was grateful to be sitting down.  I drank some yerba mate tea and it helped a lot.

11:00am I cranked open the lemon juice 2 (again same as yesterday).   It was so much better tasting today than yesterday.  Less pulp and so much smoother that I actually liked it.  Had that gone within the hour and when I had about 2 ounces left I filled it up with cold water and slugged on that.

12:35pm..  Lunchtime...  I went home and warmed up some veggie broth just to add some warmth to my system.  I am not much of a tea drinker so this was doing to have to be acceptable..  Took away all the cold in my body (I have been super cold for 3 days).  I am feeling quite comfortable but definitely ready for juice 3. 

I get back from my lunch break to find this at work.   The whole place smells like pizza.   Wtf!  I realize that people shouldn't have to rearrange things around my eating habits, but come on.  You know that I only have a few days left so why have our pizza party now when I can't even enjoy it.  SIGH

Oh well..  I opened juice 3 and enjoyed it after putting menthol in my nose so I couldn't smell the pizza. 

It is now 5:10pm and I am skipping juice 4 from yesterday.. You know that yucky smoothie one (I will give that one to the kids)....  I am replacing it with the beet one from the Blueprint cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment