Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 5 : Urban Remedy last day

Woke up again before the alarm.   I feel GREAT.   I have a confession.   I ate a small piece of cheese last night.  Sigh.   I couldn't help it.   Haha
6:55 am brought me a large yerba maté tea. 
9:00 am I had my first juice of the day.  What a yummy blend.  This one scores a 10.

Juice 2 was sooooo much better than the plain lemon cayenne one from yesterday.  This one scores a 8 only because I don't care for cayenne. 

Juice 3 is called Flush...  This one was a winner too..  scores a 10.  I downed this one halfway then froze it into a slushy and it was amazing that way too.
  
Juice 4 was a real treat.  I do not generally care for beets.  I dislike them immensely.  This one is pretty darn good.  Score 7

Okay Juice 5 was not horrible but not great either.  I guess I just don't like these kinds of shakes.  Kind of boring and I was really hoping for something with a smoother sweet fruity goodness.  Score 6
 
OOOOOOOO..  Juice 6 was the cashew milk.  Much nicer than the previous.  This one is really quite nice.  Mine was smooth and not lumpy at all..  Score 9



No comments:

Post a Comment