Sunday, March 9, 2014

FRESH DAY JUICE

Today is the fresh start to my juice fast.   One of these days I am going to succeed.   This is going to be the time.  I have the day off and will be traveling with the boyfriend so it should be pretty easy to keep my mind off food.  I will keep all my juice in a cooler bag with ice packs to keep them cold.  I also have 2- quart mason jars with fruit infused water ready to go.
 
Here is the ingredients for the Mean Green Juice from Joe Cross (I forgot the lemon and ginger in the picture)
 

This is the pulp after I was done juicing. 

2 pint jars of lovely Mean Green Juice. 

I apologize for this next bit..  My picture seems to have evaporated and I cannot find it.  I will leave the post but excuse the missing picture.  (2/16/15 picture is missing from blog)

The line up.  Starting top right with the orange one.  
1. Carrot, apple, ginger and lemon.  
2. Mean Green Juice.
3. Romaine, carrot, celery, pear, lime
4.Mean Green Juice
5. Tomato, carrot, celery, yellow bell pepper
6. blood orange, apple, celery


I woke up again. Feeling quite poor.  I was up all night with fighting doggies.  There are just some nights they insist on being disagreeable.  Drives me crazy!

I am however up and ready to begin my day.  Lemon water here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment