Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 3: Overly Cranky

I am soooo cranky today.  I have thus far managed not to go off on anyone but I am really cranky.  I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and just wanted to climb back in bed.  I did manage to get motivated once I was at work it was just a matter of getting there.

I am wore out and just want to chew some food.  Meaning cooked food.  hahaha

6:00am got up and made coffee for the boyfriend.  Drank a glass of lemon water.

8:00am rank a 12 ounce bottle of It Tastes Raaw juice.  The wheatgrass blend was surprisingly sweeter than I had hoped for. (The boyfriend accidentally broke my jar of breakfast green juice so I had to substitute it)

9:00am I had a large cup of coffee with vanilla extract.  What a blessing.  Made me feel a little less cranky but then it also made me very hungry.

11:00am I drank a 12 ounce It tastes Raaw  juice.  It was the Strawberry
Purple Carrot blend and it was a sweet tarty thick blend.  Very good but not as good as what I make at home.

1:30pm  I have decided to have some Cashew horchata.   wowza is it ever filling and tastes divine...

3:45pm I chose a Grilled Chicken Sweet Chili McWrap from McDonalds since I was starving.  I opted to eat all but the actual wrap.  Leave out the unnecessary carbs.

5:35pm polished off 18 ounces of water.

8:00pm I had the remainder of the Cashew Horchata I made earlier..

No comments:

Post a Comment