Sunday, March 2, 2014

long week

I had the worst long week ever...   Short handed at work... Felt horribly crappy with a nasty cold.  The boyfriend was gone at a class for work..  sigh...  I was so grateful when Friday afternoon rolled around..

Headed to the boyfriends house after work and enjoyed a lazy weekend eating horribly bad choices in food.  But I had a good time with Bruce and was just happy he was home..  Now.. I am back at my home wishing I didn't have to work tomorrow.. lol

On another note.. I know I said I would NEVER do another salt flush...  However.. a super nice gal emailed me with an alternative method of flushing...  Instead of chugging 32 ounces of salt water followed by all kinds of nasty things...  she said to mix the salt in 16 ounces of water followed by 16 ounces of flavored water.  The flavored water will erase all the nasty salt taste in your mouth and still mix with the salt water in your system..  So.... I just gave it a shot..  I have downed the salt water and the flavored water.  That was 20 minutes ago.  No cramping, no puking, not a bad thing in sight so far.  I figure in another 20 minutes I should start to feel the belly rumbling with signals to get close to the bathroom..  I don't even feel like laying down like I did the last time.. hmmmmm...  Wonder what the effects will be...

Stay tuned...

It is 9:28pm.   Effects were the same as previous..  This method is just as effective and way less traumatic.  Many trips to the potty..  Same gross outcome but with much less stress leading up to it.  I can handle this method much easier and would recommend if you insist on doing a Salt Water Flush please give this way a try.  You will like it much better.  I lost 3 pounds in the process.  172.2 before I drank the water..  169.0 about 3 minutes ago.  All that stored yuck is gone.  3 pounds of it..  Doesn't even seem possible but the scale wouldn't lie.  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment