Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 1 Juice feast not fast!

First let me just ask you to ignore the fact that my fridge needs a good cleaning.. hahaha

This is a couple days worth of juice made up for today and tomorrow.  I also played around with some cashew milk and almond milk.  I am starting out my feast the right way.  I am starting with some fruity juices with carrots and sweet potatoes added for my veggies.  I also discovered that labeling them with either the recipe name or the ingredients makes it super helpful when grabbing for one.  Then I am not left wondering which juice I am going to have.  I am really tired of strictly green juice so I figured I would give this a shot.   So far the fruity ones have filled me up much better than the veggies ones have.  It is 12:36pm and I have had 2- 16 ounce jars of juice and I am not even hungry.  I only had 8 ounces of water in the mix so far.  Will try to get at least 20 more ounces in today.

I wanted to try out a couple different juice cleanse plans so I ordered a 1 day cleanse from Blueprint and a 3 day cleanse from Urban Remedy.  They will both be delivered tomorrow.  I am want to try out their juices just to compare to the satisfaction aspect.  Some have reported that both those companies provide juice that seems to satisfy them better than the ones they have made at home.  I will give a review of each when they arrive.  I am having them delivered to work so I can be sure they stay cold.

I am back at work and there are so many goodies here.   Sigh!   We have inventory so there are 30 extra people all walking around with snacks that smell so darn good.   Grrrrr

Finally home..  I failed..  I snacked on some stupid oreo balls..  6 of them were eaten before I even realized I had done it.  I got sidetracked and I ate them.  sigh.. In my defense who can really resist oreo balls.. hahaha  They were good but thankfully there are no more around me.

I managed to drink 5 jars of juice today.  I am no longer hungry.   Sad that I ate those stupid things..  but...  it was a learning lesson.  While they were really super good... They didn't last long enough for me to even really enjoy eating them.  Promise to do better from here on out..  Maybe i will slice up some veggies in case I get snacky again..  grrrrrr 

I have really been struggling today.  I know I can do this but dang..  I really love food.. hahaha
I am heading to bed so the temptation of the steaks and mashed potatoes do not get me...    Goodnight to all..  Cross your fingers my cleanse juices arrive tomorrow so I can start them on Wednesday.  got plenty for tomorrow all made up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment