Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 1: Modified juice cleanse


Okay..  So here is to another day 1.  I am including raw foods in this cleanse...  Veggies, fruits and nuts..  Only because I am not ready to go all out juicing again yet.  My intentions are to juice most of the day but with nice raw snacks..

I woke up around 6am feeling quite groggy...  Drank my morning 8 ounce lemon water and my mouth was rank.  GROSS!!!   I scraped my tongue and then brushed my teeth really good.  Much better..
I arrived at work at 7:30am feeling horribly tired.  We were super busy so I didn't realize it was 10am before I even popped the top on my 16 ounce green juice.  Super tasty..  I calculated it out to be about 130 calories for 16 ounces.

I left the building for sales calls and ended up drinking 10 ounces of veggie broth because it was just plain cold out and I am still freezing..  Come on Spring..  I need a visit for a few months.. hahaha
I have 5 more juices to drink as well as my almond milk.  It is already 11:40am and I am not sure I will squeeze all of them in. 

I forgot to mention that I am signing up for some beginner yoga classes at the community center.   Should be interesting.  Lol

1:40pm and I am STARVING!!!!   Just finished my second 16 ounce green juice of the day.   Wouldn't be so hungry if I was able to drink my juice.   I should be starting my 4th juice in 20 minutes.   Sigh.   I am getting headache and I am feeling like I need some caffeine aka..  COFFEE....

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS JUICE AND I ALSO LOVE MY ECO JARZ LID.   16 OUNCES OF LOVE!  This was juice #1 and #2 for the day.


I am desperately trying to survive today.   I wish I wasn't working so I could take a dang nap.
Finished my 3rd juice of the day 16 ounces of juice at around 3:30pm.  It is the fantastic Carrot Apple Pick me up juice from yesterdays post.  OMG it is soooo good.  I got 32 ounces of it from the recipe so that is 2 servings for me.  Might have the other one later in place of my almond milk it is that good.  This recipe calculates out to be around 200 calories per 16 ounce serving.

4:15pm I had a small handful of almonds.  Took away a bit of the hunger..  Only 18 ounces of water in so far.  Will try to push down at least another 18 before bed.

It is now 6:05pm and I have a raging headache that is really quite killer.  I will take a detox bath in a bit.  Gotta make supper for the kiddo and then maybe catch an episode of Bones.  Popping open another 16 ounce green juice for my 4th of the day.  

I finished my evening off with a small handful of homemade raw flax crackers.  I made them with almond pulp, flax seeds and sea salt...  

Now I am hitting the hay.  I wanted to do another load of laundry with the new washing machine but...  this piece of crap that I paid a ton for squeaks like crazy and doesn't seem to be able to center the loads properly.  It just walked across the floor.  I can hear the stupid thing all the way upstairs on the other side of the freaking house...  GRRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment