Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 4: Feeling GREAT!!

WOW!!  I woke up early this morning feeling FANTASTIC...   Refreshed and not even slightly groggy.  I had a cup off lemon water and for once it didn't make my belly feel sour.

I got to work at 7:30am and my co-worker commented on how I looked so much better than yesterday...  In which I was feeling quite yucky for bits of the day. 

I had a cup of coffee with sugar free/dairy free creamer.  It was tasty but I didn't really feel like I needed it.  I just wanted it.. hahaha..  I did limit it to one cup though..

10:30am I finished a 25 ounce bottle of water.

I got a bit hungry around noon so I went with the only option I had available and that was 3 ritz crackers.  Just enough to take the edge off until I could leave for lunch at 1:00pm.

1:30pm I had 1.5 cups of Cauliflower soup.  Made with Cauliflower, carrots and parsley.  Nothing else added except water, sea salt and pepper for flavoring.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment