Thursday, February 13, 2014

Back to eating review

So I am back to eating solids and I love it!  Geez I really love food.   I have been going for more veggies and fruits than before.   Cutting out pastas and grains is a bummer but I know I shouldn't be eating so much of them anyway. 

I got a copy of the iZo cleanse recipes.   I might give that a try next month.  I think a cleanse once a month would be good for me.  Not sure how many days I will go though.   Putting goal dates is hard when your body is screaming at you to eat something.   I think a day to day goal is much better.

I am also contemplating a soup and juice cleanse.   My friend Inga is on one like this.  Inga is from Ireland where things seem to be much "cleaner living" than here in the U.S. I think it is called Can Can but I will have to double check.   She seems to like this one over a plain juice cleanse.  She has also dropped 9 pounds in 6 days.  Might have to think about that one.

I did make a big pot of cabbage soup.  I love this soup.   Not a fan of the diet so I don't ever do it, but I do love the soup and the kids do too.  I like to use it as a filler when I need a snack.  It's not overly filling but sure sits nice on a cold evening.

I am still officially down 6 pounds since my reboot.  I knew I would gain a few back cause you always do.   It's the filling of the digestive track.

I am gonna call it a night.  Not feeling to great this evening.   Feeling almost flu-ish.  Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment