Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 1: Soup and Juice

6:20 am :  rolled myself out of bed and took the first 2 cleanse pills and my 2 skinny fiber pills with 12 ounces of water.  I was kind of groggy this morning.

7:30 am : I arrived at work with my pint mason jar of green juice, 2 suja juices and a water bottle.  I did bring a carton of veggie juice just in case I wanted something warm.  3 cleanse pills

8:30 am : I finished my pint of green juice.  I was absolutely starving so it didn't take long.  I also had about 12 ounces of water.

10:30 am: I caved in with a cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer.   I just can't seem to be strong to withhold that from myself..

11:00 am : 1 cup of blended cabbage soup12 ounces water.

1:30 pm : 16 ounces Suja "glow"  juice.. Not as tasty as I had hoped.  A bit hard to choke down actually..   but I did manage to get it down.  2 slices white bread with 2 tbsp of peanut butter.

3:00pm : 1 cup of cabbage soup.  This is the point where I am really tired of liquid.  Chewing it isn't even helping.  Seriously.. how the heck do you chew a liquid drink without looking like an idiot?

4:00pm:  2 Skinny Fiber pills

6:30 pm : 12 ounces green tea and 3 mini pancakes with butter.  I know... I know..  but they were small 4 inch round ones. 3 cleanse pills

It is now almost 8pm and I am totally drained.  According to my fitbit I have consumed 1388 calories today..  Not to bad.  I want to drop it by another 100 tomorrow.  I have to manage to get in another 750 steps to get to 10,000 and I am almost to pooped to get in 10  hahaha...  I will manage it..

9:00pm: 2 cleanse pills

1388 calories
9,612 steps
morning weigh in 172.2

No comments:

Post a Comment