Sunday, February 23, 2014

Salt Water Flush

Have any of you ever done a salt water flush?  Holy crap DO NOT DO IT!!!  I don't care how many people tell you it is healthy and good for your body.  I don't care how many people tell you your body will thank you...  It is a crock of crap!
Does it work?  Heck yes it works...  I am in a world of disgusting.
9:00am: I woke up and followed the instructions I was given.
32 ounces of water with 2 tsp of sea salt.  Mix well and drink as quickly as you can..  Flippin' DISGUSTING!!!  I managed to get this horrible salty mix down in 20 minutes.
It says to stay active and do not lay down no matter how much you want to.. Okay..  Well..  I felt horrible but followed the rules.. I managed to get the dogs outside, fed and watered, woke the kids up, called the boyfriend and talked for 15 minutes and then it was an awakening..   I had to hang up the phone because I got sick..  I mean... Horribly vomiting from hell...  I power puked at least half of what I drank...  Layed on the floor and thought.. WTF did I do?...  Am I dying or what?
9:55am:  I decided to take a hot shower to help ease the cramping.  It hurt so bad I just laid on the tub floor and let the hot water run all over me..  It felt amazing until my belly started talking to me.. Then it went from talking to shouting...  Holy crap...  It begins...
10:45am:  I am still going strong..  This is insane..  7 trips to the bathroom and it wasn't to pee..  Lets get graphic for a moment shall we... When it says it cleans you out it doesn't mean normal poo..   It means water...  I do not like this nor would I ever recommend this to anyone.  DISGUSTING!!!!
NOTE:  I drank the 32 ounces of salt water...  In addition to that I have gone thru 4- 20 ounces bottles of water and working on my 5th and it is only 11:47am.  I cannot seem to get enough fluid in me...  I will note that I am not hungry..  I want to eat because I love food but I can't even seem to get in the mood for a nice fresh juice..  sigh...   Maybe I will try some almond milk I made last night.   YUMMY!!!
1:45pm:  I decided to make a new batch of almond milk.  Its heavenly aroma is filling the house..  Well not really the house, but it is filling the kitchen with its cinnamony vanilla fragrance...  I drank the rest of my jar earlier to ease some of my stomach cramping and it worked for a while..  I attempted to drink it warm and that was pretty much stupid..  Doesn't taste as good that way...
5:40pm:  I am now feeling much better...  I managed to get some toast down a few hours ago and it stayed down well enough but now I am starving and just want something hot so ...  Cauliflower soup it is..  It is soooo hot and tasty..  Smells like a bit of heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment