Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Random thoughts

I am just being random here..  I sit here and think about all those that do a complete juice feast for months and wonder why someone would want to completely give up food for that long..  Now don't get me wrong.. I want to lose weight just like everyone else and I have hopes of shedding around 30 pounds..  I am not overly huge but big enough that being smaller would be nice.  I did manage to fit into my size 14 jeans a few days ago..  What a lovely feeling that was.. I didn't even feel cut off..  They fit just right!

I had someone ask me today why I drink that "nasty" green stuff and eat all the soups I eat..  Well....  to be honest...  I love it..  Honestly... I have a few recipes that are quite amazing...  Some premade ones are quite intolerable and some are bordering decent if they are without beets..  Did I ever mention my extreme dislike of beets?  YUCK~!!!!  Once you find the recipe that your taste buds love, you will learn to adjust your recipes to include other yummy flavors.  Making my own is so much nicer than store bought.  I do wish we had a juice bar around here but alas we do not...

I also refuse to give up certain things like my coffee with french vanilla creamer (sugar free).  My feelings are that I should not have to give up everything to lose weight.  I try to balance out the juices I drink as well as taking vitamins.

I also have to say that taking all these cleanse pills seem to be quite a waste..  I don't think I am going to take them tomorrow.  Not mixed with the juice and skinny fiber..

No comments:

Post a Comment