Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 5: Enjoying a day off

I have decided to take a day off of juicing.  My body is screaming at me that it wants food so I obliged..

I made bacon and cheese biscuits for breakfast...  It was soooo dang tasty...

I have been feeling quite good today..  Alert and full of energy..  I just needed a full day of solids...

It is 5:20pm and I have downed 32 ounces of water so far...  I am slowly drinking an iced vanilla coffee as I smells my cauliflower soup cooking...  I will take a picture if I can and insert it later..  It smells divine..

Cauliflower Carrot Soup

3 heads cauliflower
5 medium carrots

Boil in water until tender.  Turn off and let cool.
Once cool blend cauliflower and carrots until smooth using the water you cooked them in.

Put back in pan and add salt, pepper and spices to taste.. I like dividing the base and making different soups by changing the spices I use..

Thats it... No dairy.  No flour... You just do not need it unless you want to use it..





No comments:

Post a Comment