Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 4: Woke up early and refreshed

Holy crap!  I got up this morning at 5:45am feeling like a million bucks!  I haven't had coffee yet and I don't even feel the need to drink a cup.  Hahaha.  Still gonna take an iced coffee to work but might skip the creamer.
I have decided to stop taking the cleanse pills.   I suspect they are why my belly has been feeling yucky so I am going to see how I feel today. 
Anxious for this storm to show up.  Supposed to be nasty with Gov. Walker calling a state of emergency.  We will see.   Hoped school would be cancelled but no such luck.  I like staying home with the kids.  Maybe early release?  Hahaha.

7:00am:  6 ounces of water with lemon

7:10am:  off to work.  3 juices in my bag along with 1 veggie broth.  

8:00am: 16 ounces of Suja Purify Juice.

9:00am:  Broke down and made a 15 ounce iced vanilla coffee.

10:00am:  finished up 18 ounces of water

12:00pm: 1 cup cabbage soup

1:45pm: 18 ounces of water

4:45pm:  16 ounces of Green juice


  Morning weigh in 168.4

No comments:

Post a Comment