Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 3: Feeling good but to busy

So this is the beginning of day 3.

6:00am:  I woke up sluggish.  I did not sleep well at all.  Cramping and a bit nauseous.  Took 2 cleanse pills and 2 skinny fiber with 14 ounces of plain water no lemon.

Stepped on the scale and was sooo happy...  See weight below..


6:30am: coffee with creamer

8:00am:  4 ounces of water with green tea bag..  Strong to calm my belly.. It is not feeling good at all.  Took my next 3 cleanse pills.

10:00am:  I am feeling okay but not great.  Kind of sluggish and really wanting to just lay down for a nap.  Where is the energy I am supposed to have?  grrrrr  

12:00pm:  Headed home for lunch..  No juice in so I gulped down 8 ounces of that nasty Purify Suja juice..  I really hate beets.. haha   Followed by 10 ounces of cabbage soup.

12:45pm:  I am feeling so much better with warm soup in my belly.  However...  I still have 3.5 hours of work and I still want that nap.  Feeling slightly weak but not super tired any more.

1:30pm:  I had some 16 ounces of Suja Glow juice.  It had a much better flavor than yesterday.  Still prefer my own better but I just didn't want to waste what I had already bought and it expires on the 22nd.

2:00pm: polished off 8 ounces of water.  2 Skinny Fiber pills

3:00pm:  2 tbsp of a trail mix..  I couldn't get my belly to stop growling and this did the trick..  Feeling fantastic.

4:30pm:  polished off another 10 ounces of water. 3 cleanse pills

5:15pm:  Finally home from work.  What a busy day.  I totally forgot to eat most of the day because not only am I feeling funky but we were swamped.

We are supposed to have a nasty storm coming in tonight.  Ice, rain and snow mix..  Cross your fingers for a snow day so Mama doesn't have to go to work.. hahaha (Conveniently I have Friday off too)

6:30pm:  Had a slice of white bread with a tbsp of peanut butter and a half can of white tuna...  I couldn't help it.. I was just soooo hungry...

8:50pm:  10 ounces of water.

9:50pm:  Heading to bed...  Last 2 cleanse pills

10:15pm:  8 ounces of water

I am going to do my best to get more juice in tomorrow and less solid food..  Seems night time is really difficult for me..  I need to focus on my knitting more at night I think.  Or maybe a good book.
Something to keep me occupied and not think of food...

1167 calories
11,882 steps

 Morning weigh in 169.4

No comments:

Post a Comment