Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 2 : Detoxing I Think


This is part of my daily line up.  Suja juice and blended cabbage soup.

I made it thru the morning without much incident.  I ended up going to bed last night at 9:30 pm due to udder exhaustion.  I really have to start going to bed earlier than midnight.. hahaha

5:45am : Awoke feeling quite alert and energized.  I was out of bed and in the shower within minutes.  Not that just NEVER happens..  I felt great..  Took my first 2 detox pills with a 10 ounce cup of hot lemon water.

6:30am: 2 skinny fiber pills with another 10 cup of hot green tea with fresh lemon juice.

7:00am: 1 cup of coffee with sugar free french vanilla creamer (big no no but I refuse to give that up)

8:00am: finished 10 ounces of water. 3 detox pills

8:30am: had the 9 ounces of glow juice.  I was just to full to even force myself to drink more.

9:30am: I managed to get 9 ounces of suja fuel juice down.   Not really in the mood to eat or drink anything.  Nothing significant other than lack of appetite or thirst.

10:30am: I had another 8 ounces of water.  2 skinny fiber pills.   Feeling kind of sick to my belly.  Not sure what the deal is but it isn't really a nice feeling.  Thankfully I was on sales calls to different businesses so I was able to sit and drive a lot.  Walking is not making my belly feel good at all. 

1:00pm: 2 cups of cabbage soup.  About 10 ounces give or take.  It is about as delicious as you can get..  All warm and making my belly feel soooo good..  I am pretty alert.  No headache or out of it feelings.  Feel quite energized actually. 

I did not manage to make my cauliflower soup last night so I am stopping at the store tonight to get the ingredients so I can tonight.  I am so in the mood for the creamy goodness.  I love cabbage soup but a mix would be lovely.

2:10pm: I am feeling quite weak at the moment.  I just ate 2 cups of soup so I should be feeling good.  Wtf..  My head is starting to get a little headachy.   Not bad but also not nice.  

Did i mention i have been in the potty many times today?  At least 10 times to pee and my boss keeps looking at me funny :)

3:30pm: I opened the 16 ounce Suja Purify juice..  Ewwwww...  It is so beety tasting that I almost gagged..  I really hate beets..  They just plain taste like dirt.  I have 2 more bottle of that junk to drink.  And being $9.00 a bottle I will manage..  Maybe mix it with something fruity.. IDK...

4:40pm: 16 ounces of cabbage soup.. 3 detox pills

I cheated through the day by nibbling on a half cup of almonds..  Made me feel better..  

Oh.. and 18 ounces more water thru the day..

As I am making my juice for tomorrow I have been sampling..  Around 8 ounces of variety juice.

I just wanna munch on my green pepper and tomatoes and celery..  ooooo and the soaking almonds look yummy!  Can you tell I am starving...

I am going to have another 8 ounces of cabbage soup before bed. I know I shouldn't but something warm other than tea will be nice.. 2 cleanse pills

1143 calories
10,334 steps
morning weigh in 170.2 

No comments:

Post a Comment