Thursday, January 16, 2014

15 Day Reboot with Joe

Hi all...  Tomorrow is another test day..  I got talked in to doing a reboot with a couple gals online.  So...  I am starting tomorrow.  This is what happens when you say you want to do another cleanse.. hahaha

If anyone is interested in joining us.. here is the direct link to the program we are doing.  It is the Reboot with Joe. There is a 3 day, 5 day, 10 day and the 15 day program available with shopping lists and recipes included as well as what to have for each meal of the day.  Check the shopping lists though..  I realized that the 15 day reboot shopping list was missing the mango and 2 pears.  Thankfully I had the recipes with me so I didn't leave without them.

My lemon, ginger and cup are ready for tomorrow morning.  All I have to do is add water and prepare. I also have my breakfast and mid-morning juice prepared.  The afternoon juice is the same as the mid-morning one so I doubled the recipe and made it at one time for ease.  The juice recipe calls for 6 apples.  I love apple juice but mine comes out so pulpy that I have to strain it 2 times to get most of it out.  Otherwise it comes out like watery applesauce.. grrrr  mild annoyance.  I have the Omega vrt350 so I didn't expect to have to strain quite so much..  I got just under one full mason jar from the recipe and that is considered to be 2 servings...   And i sampled it and it is amazing...

The other meals for the day can be prepared at the time of eating so I didn't bother pre-making them.  I will have to do some preparing tomorrow for Saturdays meals since I will be on the go most of the day with the bf.  Bruce is amazing but he does not like eating my kind of foods so I will make mine ahead of time so he doesn't have to wait on me.. hahaha

Most of the items in this reboot are raw foods so even a raw foodie can do this.  Just substitute certain meals with the raw ones and you would be fine. It appears to be a vegan menu.  I apologize that I am not real educated on what you folks don't eat.. :)

I am pretty excited to start this tomorrow.  We will see how it goes...  Shouldn't be to hard..  Looks easy enough any way.  So on that note I am going to head to bed.  A good night sleep is what I need.  Keep in mind that I am still pretty bruised up from Saturdays car accident.  This probably isn't the best time to cleanse but why not.. Life is always a challenge so I might as well do it.. hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment