Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 5 and 6 of 15 day reboot

So yesterday was a nightmare for me.  I got up and did my normal routine.  Lemon water in the morning..  Made my smoothie breakfast and went to work.  10 minutes in my boss comes up to me and asks if I plan on taking my piercings out.  My eyebrow, nose and tongue are pierced and have been for many years.  Now.. I have been employed for 3 years with this company and it has never been an issue until a year ago when I was asked to remove it and I refused.  Nothing more was said.  Now all the sudden it is either take them out or be fired on the spot.  Well.. listen here.. my piercings are small and very inoffensive.  I find it very hypocritical that the guys can walk around with full sleeve tattoos and I can't have small studs...  WTF...  I refused to take them out and he said it was going to be an issue. 

I waited all day for the fall out that did not come.  I was so stressed that I couldn't finish my smoothie, didn't eat lunch, and barely got my juice down.  I called the district manager to ask if there was some compromise like taking the nose one out and leaving the eyebrow..  He said a definite no.  So right before quitting time the boss comes to me and again asks if I plan on taking them out and I said no.  I will take the nose one out but not the others.  He said to get a dark one and keep my hair covering it and it shouldn't be a problem.  I agreed. 

The rest of the day had my nerves shot from the stress and came home to find Bruce in bed sick and feverish..  FRACK!!!   Took my darling daughter Macky (McKenzie) to her award ceremony for the VFW, made the supper and then sent Bruce into the tub filled with hot water and salts to help relax him.  Big backfire..  He felt horrible.

The night was restless for me and I got little sleep.. 

I made lemon water and took it with me to work this morning only to have one of my co-workers following me around to see if I had taken my piercings out since she was a sheep and did as she was told..  Grrrrr..  Mind your own dang business... I hate that with a passion..  Nosy and I have no doubt she intends on ratting us out..  Whatever.. If I get fired more the better..  Better jobs are out there that pay more and less stress..

8:00am- BREAKFAST!!  I managed to choke down my 14 ounces of morning juice.  Carrot apple lemon and spinach..  It was very tasty..

9:30am- 18 ounces of water down..

11:00am- SNACK TIME!!!  12 ounces of plain carrot and celery juice.

1:30pm- LUNCH TIME!!  16 ounces of green juice made with celery, kale, spinach, green apple, cayenne pepper, cucumber and pear.

3:00pm- Incredibly tired..  Is it naptime yet?  No... you are working silly fish... sigh...

4:00pm- 18 ounces of water finished.






No comments:

Post a Comment