Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 5 : final day

I have made it to day 5 of my juice fast..  I wanted 5 days and I made it..  All I have to do now is stay strong for a few more hours... I am really looking forward to having some fresh fruit tomorrow morning..

I think knowing that this is my final day for this cleanse has me a bit stronger than if I had intended to continue on.

My head is still killing me.  A constant headache with the exception of about 30 minutes post juice.  I get about a 20 minute break then the headache comes back.  Not really nice, but will go away soon as usual.

7:45am : woke to a 10 ounce hot cup of orange mint tea..

8:55am : 16 ounces Green Gem juice (recipe below)

10:45am: 18 ounces water

1:45pm: 16 ounces " Pixie" juice (recipe below)

Green Gem
1 peeled orange
1 cucumber
3 stalks kale
2 celery stalks
1 inch ginger root

Pixie
1 green apple
1/2 pineapple peeled
1 peeled orange
1 head romaine lettuce
1 inch piece ginger
6 grapes
1/2 cucumber

weight: 171.1

No comments:

Post a Comment