Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 3 of 15 day reboot

I woke up this morning at 3am with the worst belly cramps imaginable.  OMFGosh!!!  It was so horrible.  I laid on the bathroom floor by the toilet just praying it would stop.  1.5 hours of pure hell..   Seriously it was intense..  I didn't lose it, but close several times.  I was definitely stopping this plan..  Nothing was worth this kind of pain.  NOTHING should ever make you feel this bad.

HOWEVER....

After sleeping on the floor until 5:30am-ish....  I discovered that my body was just plain unhappy and really needed to be cleaned out more than ever.  So... I will continue the program and get my body back to where it should and needs to be.

6:00am- 10 ounces of hot lemon water with ginger

7:00am- 10 ounces of hot green tea with fresh peppermint to cool the tummy..

10:00am- BREAKFAST!!  20 ounces Shamrock Smoothie...  This is super good, but I did add a couple drops of stevia to sweeten it up some.  Just a tad lip puckering.. I don't like a full lemon in my smoothies and tends to make me pucker to much..  My thoughts are this...  If it is to bitter, tart or just plain yucky you are not going to enjoy doing it..  So tweek it a bit without changing it completely..  It you can enjoy it you will stick with it more..

12:15pm- LUNCHTIME!!!  I know...  Skipped my morning juice.. I really should be having that for lunch, but I am still not feeling super great and just want something in my belly.  Something hot..  so...Green Detox Soup it is..  This stuff is AMAZING!!

My goal for today is to drink a bit more water..  Instead of tea..  I love tea, however, I do need to increase the fluids just a bit..  maybe 8 more ounces to start.. haha

Took myself a little nap.  Feeling very tired today.

2:15pm- having a nice tall 7 ounce cup of water kefir.  OOOOO... it is lovely...

3:00pm-SNACK TIME!!! 15 ounces of Green Lemonade Juice...  Not to bad at all...  Kind of fresh tasting.

I am finally roasting up my acorn squash for supper..  Gonna make some Apple Squash Soup.  To be honest I would rather just devour the squash as it is.. hahaha..  Smells divine.. but sampling the broth before blending isn't all that great..  :(

6:05pm- SUPPER TIME!!  Blah..  The Apple Squash Soup is nothing to write home to mom about.  Its not horrible but would require a lot of tweaking if I was making this for any other reason.  Even with pepper it is bland.  The green detox soup was sooo much better..  However..  I am having the other half of my Mushroom stuffed Acorn Squash from last night.  That is divine... 

6:30pm- finished a 20 ounce bottle of water.

7:00pm- 10 cup of hot yerba mate tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment