Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 2: Struggling with the smell of bacon

It is nearing the end of day 2.  WOW was today tough...  Made bacon and pancakes for the family this morning.  It was the most awful experience..  I love cooking and it killed me not to snack while making breakfast for everyone.

8:00am  :  Woke up and immediately had a glass of lemon water..  7 ounces of water and 1 ounce of juice in cube form.

9:00am : I caved and had a cup of coffee.  It was lovely but shouldn't have had it..  Oh well..  Plug on and deal with my choices... haha

10:00am : 12 ounces of "Clean Machine" juice (recipe below).

11:30am : Struggling with the lingering scent of fried bacon... grrrrr   18 ounces of water finished.

1:00pm : 16 ounces of "Rhapsody in Red" juice.  Still starving but made a dent in the hunger..

3:00pm : 18 ounces of water finished.  Beginning to feel foggy...  Almost a weak feeling.  Kind of wobbly...  Might have to relax the afternoon away..  Definitely not liking this feeling... I don't recall ever feeling this poor.  TMI:   My mouth tastes like crap...

5:15pm :  Dang I feel like absolute crap!  Weak and starting to get cranky...

7:46pm : had my 16 ounce dinner juice.  It was quite filling but I am really feeling the a$$ dragging hard right now.   I just want a big fat juicy cheeseburger loaded with mushrooms and oozing cheese..  

10:45 pm : bedtime

Clean Machine             Rhapsody in Red
1 green apple                1 green apple
2 handfuls spinach        1/2 cucumber
1/2 peeled lemon          1/2 medium beet peeled
2" burdock root             1/2" ginger root
1/2" ginger root

No comments:

Post a Comment