Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 4 of 15 day reboot

Well today is a Monday...  Thats for sure.. grrrr

5:45am- wake up with 10 ounces lemon water.

8:00am- Island Green Smoothie

9:30am- finished first 18 ounces of water

10:30am- 12 ounces of Carrot Apple Lemon Juice.  Very good but cut the lemon.  Instead of 2 I did 1.5 lemons.

12:15pm- green salad with olive oil dressing.  7 ounces of green detox soup

2:00pm- finished second 18 ounces of water.

4:15pm- 12 ounces Carrot Apple Lemon Juice.

Finally home from work..  Lucky me has a store meeting at 8pm.  Not on my list of fun things to do.. grrrr.

Can you tell I am cranky?  I have a really bad case of the f - its... I am stressed and just want COFFEE!!!

6:30pm- 7 ounces of Squash Apple Soup..  It really is not great..  YUCK... I do not like it.

8:00pm- 14 ounces of hot coffee...  Yes.. I blew it..  I couldn't stand myself so I just gave in and got it over with.  And it was YUMMY!!!  It tasted so dang good...  I don't feel guilty for cheating... But now that it is out of my system I think I will be okay..  My attitude is much better as well...

*****  I also wanted to touch base and say that I have lost 3.9 pounds at this point.  I also have never gone to the bathroom this much in a day ever...  Holy Moly I have to pee a lot.   That has to be a good thing right?





No comments:

Post a Comment