Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 2 of 15 day reboot

I woke up this morning feeling okay..  A bit on the sore side..    I was not able to get comfortable so I tossed and turned all night.  I am pretty sure I smacked the bf a few times.  I woke up feeling alert but craving coffee...  sigh.. The smell of fresh morning brew is overwhelming this morning.  Driving me crazy sitting next to Bruce while he drinks his. I would love to have me a big ol cup with some french vanilla creamer but I will behave and skip it.

I ate more food yesterday than I normally do.. I usually have less food that has more calories so my belly is not really liking being so packed with food, water and juice.  Calorie wise I feel find.  No burn out to mention.  No starving belly rumbles yet.. haha

Bruce will be gone until Tuesday.  He had an emergency run to North Carolina and wouldn't you know we woke up to a snow storm..  So I am back here at our Sparta home until he gets back.  Had to drive in it this morning so I was not overly happy about it.  It will make this first few days more manageable though.  Not having to watch him eat burgers and fries will be a big help.

9:00am- 10 ounces hot lemon water with a slice of ginger

9:30am- BREAKFAST TIME!! apple berry breakfast (this recipe is included in the 15 day reboot plan)

I just popped in the new Man of Steel.   It is pretty good..  A good way to spend the day today will be in front of the tube and doing some hula hooping in the living room.. hahaha

10:15am- 10 ounces of hot green tea..  just the plain old original blend..  Very tasty though.. I needed something hot.

11:00am- SNACK BREAK!!!  Mid morning 20 ounces of Celery Pear Cucumber green juice.   Not horrible but not as sweet as it could be.

11:50am- has me anxiously awaiting the carrot ginger soup I will be having for lunch.. Think I might top it with a bit of parsley...

12:35pm- LUNCH TIME!!! Carrot Ginger Soup was amazing!   I also had another Kale, tomato, avocado, basil salad..  Very tasty but left off the honey this time.

3:00pm- SNACK BREAK!!  14 ounces of Celery Pear Cucumber green juice.

I now have my supper cooking..  A dreamy green detox soup.  Loaded with zucchini, kale, leeks, garlic... whoa.. it smells FANTASTIC!!!


 ************************

Not so nice stuff:  May be offensive to some readers

I am not gonna lie..  Going without coffee for 2 days is about to kill me.  I now have a headache from Hades.  I am trying to be mellow today, but this is starting to really get ugly..  Full out caffeine withdrawl stinks..

As for the detox..  wow!!  I have never had it quite this bad..  Gas like crazy and smells like sewer..  I have been in the bathroom 6 times and it is only 4:17pm.  That doesn't include the trips to pee..  sigh..  I was not ready for this at all..  On a good note, it will be a good thing in a few days. 

I realize it is cold out but I am freezing my rear off..  I turned up the heat and I am still cold.  Wool socks, sweatshirt and thermal yoga pants..  Seriously.. I should be sweating.  Not to mention I am starving.. I may have to have part of my supper early.  haha
*************************

6:25pm- SUPPER TIME!!!   I am starving...  Green Detox Soup here I come.. I am going to eat you while I cook up your Acorn buddy.. hahaha...  Then I am going to eat my portabella, onion, garlic Stuffed Acorn squash...  YUMMY

Well skip the Green Detox soup.  I couldn't eat any more after the squash..  Not sure that it will affect anything..  With all the water I am drinking I just couldn't fit the soup into the belly.  I will save it for tomorrow and sub it for the soup that tomorrow calls for.

7:30pm- 10 ounce hot cup of spicy green tea with yerba mate..

10:33pm-  It is time for me to shut down day 2.  Bedtime for me...  Goodnight to all...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment