Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 3: Not as hard

7:15pm :  I woke up late.   Forgot to set the alarm so I had to skip my lemon tea water.   Instead I added 1 ounce of lemon juice to 10 ounce bottle of water.

8:00am  : arrived at work and consumed 16 ounces of grapefruit and beet juice.   Tasty but gotta remember to peel the beets.  To much of a dirt flavor for my liking.  

10:46 am : 18 ounces of water.   Feeling a bit weak :(

12:54pm :  Okay.. I just plain need something warm in my belly...  Tea is not going to cut it for me so... 8 ounce cup of veggie broth is going to have to do..   Not on the juice fast plan, but I think this may just help with the weakness too.

4:00pm :  It has been a long day.  Finding myself not as thirsty as I have been.  A bit difficult to focus and extremely tired.  Another 30 minutes til quitting time.   Going to be a quiet night at home I think.  

6:00pm  :   16 ounces of watermelon kale juice.  

8:00pm : 18 ounces of water



weight 173.2

No comments:

Post a Comment