Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Birthday! !!!

It is Birthday Day today...  YAY!!!   Despite having to work today it was an overall good birthday...  The boyfriend Bruce got me a birthday tattoo last night.  What a great surprise... It is an amazingly bright and beautiful tattoo..  On my wrist sits a lovely red, orange and yellow lotus amongst stunninly bright green leaves...  I cannot tell you how much I love it..  Stunning!!

Back to business...  I was approached by a gal today who asked me what was in the jar...  hahaha..  My splendid green juice made from Joe Cross's movie Fat, Sick and Nearly dead.  It is about 1.5 hours long but amazing to watch...  I recommend it...

So.. anyway....  She asked me what was in the jar and I told her it was my life changing brew...  She laughed and I went on to explain that it was juice I made with a juicer..  She was pretty interested in it and asked for my number so she could call me and get more information..  I gave it to her with a smile.

She called me about 20 minutes ago and we talked for 15 minutes...  I told her to stop in tomorrow and I would give her a couple bottles of fresh juice as well as some good tried and true recipes she might like..  Made me feel good to give someone else some information and maybe a boost to healthier eating..

So now I am thinking its time to pop in a movie and make a veggie pizza...  MMMMMMMMM

Have a wonderful evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment