Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 1 of 15 day reboot...

Wow...   Today has been something else...  I woke up in some serious pain in my left chest plate.  Dang it hurts like the blazes.    The car accident messed it up good.  I had to get up for work so I just managed as best I could.  These are the days when I wish I was still a stay at home mommy.  lol

6:00am- 10 ounces water with 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice.  I let the rind float around while I drank it.    I wanted to try adding ginger root to it, but hence the store was out so I couldn't give it a whirl.

7:30am- made myself a 10 ounce cup of green breakfast tea.  

8:00am- BREAKFAST!!!
I ate my apple berry breakfast..  It was tasty, however, I didn't much care for all the cinnamon.  Next batch will have half the recommended amount and just a tad more nutmeg.

9:00am- 10 ounce cup of green peppermint tea

10:00am-SNACK BREAK!!!
15 ounces mid morning carrot, apple, ginger juice. Very good..  However I couldn't get the whole jar down.  Just to much.

Went to the doctor and got in early.. yay...  Looks like nothing is broken just some deep tissue bruising.  Pain meds and instructions on being lazy this weekend.. hahaha..  That shouldn't be to dang hard since I have the best bf ever.  He is a good caretaker so I am pretty sure he will not let me move when he hears what the doctor says...  (if I tell him.. haha)

12:45pm- LUNCHTIME!!!  
1 meduim sweet potato and 1 large carrot made into fries and seasoned with cumin, salt and pepper.  Olive oil to get it to stick to the fries.

Tossed green salad made with red capped lettuce, tomato and spinach. Topped with olive oil, salt and pepper..  Added a small dash of hand dried parsley for flavor...

12 ounces of flavored water

4:15pm- SNACKTIME!!  I ended up taking a nap so I slept thru my juice snack.  No worries though.. I was thirsty so I gulped it down fast.. hahaha  15 ounces mid morning carrot, apple, ginger juice

It is time to start preparing my supper..  I also made my juice for tomorrow since I will not be home. Celery Pear Cucumber Green Juice is tomorrows snack menu...  YUMMY!!


5:45pm- SUPPER TIME!!  I am having a beautiful Kale, tomato, avocado, basil salad with honey olive oil dressing and topped with some seal salt and a dash of pepper...

Then some sweet potato and carrot fries and some sauteed greens with garlic...  oooooo.. I am starving!!!

**********

So after eating my salad I skipped the sauteed greens.. I just wasn't hungry and to be honest I felt kind of yucky..  So I just skipped that part..  I also substituted the sweet potato and carrot fries for Plantain fries..  Omgosh those are sooo yummy with a bit of sea salt.  I will definitely be making those again after my reboot.

8:30pm- I did manage in a cup of tea.  Chamomile green tea with some lavender buds..  It will be good sleepytime for me.. hahaha












No comments:

Post a Comment