Sunday, January 5, 2014

Post fast...

Hi all...  I am sure you are wondering how my first day post fast has gone..  Very well is the answer.

I had fresh fruit and salads.. I did add in a couple cups of coffee which tasted AMAZING!

My final weigh in left me at 170.1 pounds...  That was a nice little drop in weight..  I will see what it is tomorrow and we can see how eating affects it..  We all know that some of the weight loss will be yuckies being eliminated..

As for how I am feeling...  Quite amazing actually.  I feel fresh..  Does that make sense?  Light almost..  Clean... but VERY thirsty...  I have been feeling almost dry..  I drank close to 1.5 gallons of water today..

I plan on eating some yogurt tomorrow morning with some strawberries...  Might even venture to some quinoa for lunch..  We will see how the hunger levels are.

So that is pretty much it in a nutshell..  The 5 day fast was well worth it but I am definitely ready to be eating normal with healthier options...

No comments:

Post a Comment