Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mid day thoughts..

Holy crap I feel horrible...  This is going to be one of those occasional ramblings I already warned you about..

1.  I feel incredibly weak.  I am not so much hungry as I am feeling tired.  I need a nap.

2.  The smells coming out of me are AWFUL.  Good gravy it is really not nice..

3.  My mouth is not liking being coated with a film of yucky.  I now carry my toothbrush and powder with me so I can at least manage to get rid of the slime.

4.  I want a chesse burger so bad..  A nice juicy one that is oozing with fatty goodness.. hahaha

5.  I am crabby and need to keep my distance from those that I already know are going to annoy me so I do not say things I shouldn't. :)

6.  Realizing that I am in a bad mood makes my choices today much easier..

All that being said.  This grapefuit and beet juice isn't so bad.  Even with the beet skin still on.   Staying stong is really hard when I keep seeing those around me munching on left over Christmas cookies.  I can do this..  Not so hard now...  I just have to remember the goal.  5 pounds gone by January 9th (My birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment