Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Random blabbering

It has been one heck of a week...

Friday... in the midst of a nasty snow storm we decided to travel from Wisconsin to Michigan.  It usually takes about 7.5 hours give or take..  Not this time.. sigh

The roads we nasty but we made it 30 miles from our destination before we ended up in the ditch..  The adjuster says it is about $4,000 worth of damage but they missed a few things that I will need to get cleared up before its all done.  The shop did order the other parts needed today so hopefully within a couple weeks I will have my wheels back.  Until then I will drive the boyfriends Saturn around.

That being said I am not really liking my weight gain.  Only 3 pounds but I can tell and I just don't like it.  The boyfriend thinks I am crazy to worry about it, but I do anyway.  I just want to lose the belly.  So ugly to look at.. hahaha..

I have been eating raw foods for 3 days now.  It is amazing how good food tastes when you don't have all that other junk in your system to clog up your taste buds.  I have discovered that beets are not so bad if you mix them in with other veggies.. hahaha   There is something incredibly satisfying when you can eat a huge bowl of salad and not have to worry about calories or fat..

The thought is in my head that I will be doing another juice cleanse soon.  Not exactly sure when, but thinking it might be Friday..  Just not sure yet..






No comments:

Post a Comment