Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 10 of 15 day reboot

Good Grief...  I have been swamped.. I apologize for not getting on here sooner...

How I am feeling...  Well.. the caffeine withdrawal headaches are gone..  I feel pretty cleaned out.  I am down 8 pounds and feel pretty good.  My only concerns at this point are how my belly is feeling.  Very empty even though I drink plenty of fluid to keep it full..  I am desperately trying to stay focused but my body is not cooperating very well. 

I am just plain hungry.  I feel light headed a lot.  I don't really care for that feeling.  I drink juice when it happens and it fixes the problem for the time.  As long as I stay on task with something I am okay.  When I am just relaxing all I think about is food..

I almost gave up on Friday and ended up getting sidetracked and managed to stay on track with it.  This reboot is much harder than the last one I did.  Maybe because it is so dang cold out.  It is possible to get -50 out tonight and it is just blowing thru the house like crazy..

Anyway..  overall I am energized again.  Some sluggish moments but nothing to horrible..

No comments:

Post a Comment